Physical therapists play a vital role in helping others to move safely and effectively. From enhancing your quality of life through improved movement to protecting your body from injury, there are many reasons why one should consider visiting a physical therapist. Depending on your unique situation, now may be the perfect time to make an appointment with us at our Salt Lake or Farmington physical therapy practices.
If you’re asking yourself if you should be seeing a physical therapist, read through the questions below. If your answer is “yes” to any of these items, contact Rhodes Physical Therapy to learn more about our practice and to see if we’re the right choice for you!
- Has your primary care physician recommended PT following an injury or medical procedure?
- Are you thinking about taking up a new sport?
- Do you want to improve your posture?
- Do you wish to improve your overall body awareness?
- Are you someone who spends a lot of time in the gym but aren’t sure if you’re exercising correctly?
- Do you experience muscle or joint pain regularly?
- Have you recently injured yourself?
- Are you training for a marathon, triathlon, or other endurance fitness event?
- Do you wish to improve your golf swing through a golf fitness program?
Don’t see a question on this list above but are still interested in seeing a physical therapist at our Farmington or Salt Lake City offices? Give us a call today at (801) 447-9339.